Saturday, June 30

State of the Union Address

Here are some download statistics (as of the date and time of this post). I hope to one day reach a readership that will garner upwards of 250DLs per day (at the very least).

# Fifty Foot Hose - 1968 - Cauldron: 34 Downloads
# Complex - 1970 - Complex: 46 Downloads
# Ramases - 1971 - Space Hymns: 92 Downloads
# These Trails - 1973 - These Trails: 54 Downloads
# Bill Fay - 1971 - Time of The Last Persecution: 62 Downloads

Unfortunately, I am not able to access the statistics for the 3 albums prior to this, but I would wager that they are 100+ by now.

I will soon be broadening the format. If you have any genre/style suggestions of things you'd like to see posted, please comment with them. Take a look at the earlier posts from 2006 to get an idea of what kind of music I'll be broadening to. I will eventually start representing a wide array of pre-1980s styles.

I am really enjoying doing this again, and the only thing I ask of you is to comment more. I would really love to hear your thoughts on these albums and this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is sort of my introduction to this kind of music. loved the complex album, so more in that particular style would be great i guess. thanks.

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

This introduction is perfect! My congratulations! You did it! The albums and entire blog are good-looking:) Our certified resume writer will surely love this!